EXPERTCUT 1.6 - Autoplaten® die-cutter
Rear sheet support
Rear sheet support with lateral and rear jogging for perfect sheet alignment. Adjustable sheet backing roll. Rear batch lifter for easy grip in the event of a jam.
The suction plate ensures the precise introduction of all qualities of board from microflute to double-double.
- Power Register
- Lateral blower at feeder
- Gripper opening system at stripping station
Guaranteeing fast and precise tool positioning, Centerline® delivers quick machine set-ups, increased up-time, and superb finished product quality. Unique to BOBST, the patented Centerline® tool alignment system is found in every one of its flat bed die-cutters and hot foil stampers. By using a fixed master reference, which all movable elements of the machine reference to, tools can be pre-aligned, off-machine.
Wide, low, work platform with chase loader for preparation of the next job during production.
Tension wheel for gripper bar chains and reinforced anti-noise protection.
- Improved BOBST platen construction, including 4 connecting rods linking the crankshaft to the 4 toggles that support the mobile platen
- Very high cutting force
- Parallel adjustment of the cutting force by a single foot wheel
- User-friendly CUBE interface
- High speed 6'000 sheets an hour
- Lift on the delivery and 300 mm batch height
- Continuous feeding device
- Braking brush
The platen diecutting presses are fitted with the latest electronic and mechanical advances in terms of sheet transport. Every movement has been engineered to obtain optimum transport, from the feeder to the delivery station, with smooth acceleration and deceleration of sheets.
The lower gripper position enables much flatter sheet travel through the machine and the stresses on the contact points are greatly reduced.
The operators’ safety is ensured by a system of claws which are introduced into the chain system at each machine stop or at the opening of a guard.
Fast and easy settings
User friendly color CUBE interface with smart setting systems that mean no need for operators to enter the machine.
- Batch delivery of 300 mm with precise batch alignment
- Braking brush enables trailing layouts to run at full speed
- Removable down tool at delivery for easy changeover
- Easily accessible adjustment, lateral batch joggers and low sheet drop
The gripper margin removal device is easily introduced from outside of the machine. It is possible to work without gripper margin (option).
Male-female ejection tool
Male-female ejection tool for accurate separation between blanks and front edge.
Stripping station Featuring:
- Gripper opening for quality control
- Waste pinching system
- Precise ejection of small waste using male-female stripping tool
- No vertical movement of the sheet
- Easy access
- Mobile upper stripping frame