Updating your DC Drives
The DC drives which have equipped BOBST Rotomec machines until the early 2000s are now obsolete*. To maintain your productivity, opt for the latest technology, which offers enhanced reliability and performance.
Contact your BOBST specialist who can advise on a replacement for your DC drives; they will explain the options and offer you the solution best suited to your machine.
* The following generations of DC drives are obsolete:
- POLETTI & OSTA, series 3 (Analogue)
- PARKER/EUROTHERM, series: SSD 545 (Analogue), SSD 590 C (Digital)
- SIEMENS, SIMOREG series: 6RA22 (Digital), 6RA24 (Digital), 6RA70 (Digital)
- Breathe new life into your machine with cutting-edge digital technology for improved control
- Improve the reliability of your machine
- Extend the service life of your machine
- Prevent breakdowns and stoppages
- Benefit from spare part availability at all times
- Reduce your maintenance costs
- Benefit from ongoing, customised assistance