The high performance supervisor
The MPC3R retrofit comes with an optimized electronic solution that enables pre-selection and control of the machine’s settings. It substitutes earlier versions and provides you with a touch screen technology, improved ergonomics and reliability.
Fitted on the machine, the supervisor is a key electronic device for the pre-selection and control of the machine’s set-ups. It enables dialogue with the operator, displays the box on the screen and controls the axes of each component on the machine.
A powerful interface
If you need to update your current supervisor with the MPC3R retrofit, the machine steps up to a whole new level — presenting a more modern, more ergonomic and better performing interface.
The MPC3R consists of a touch screen and a Siemens Microbox PC that displays production orders and provides a communication interface with the operator. To monitor the axes calibration a Siemens S7 automation is added to the retrofit to replace the MP1 and MP2 supervisors.
A smarter console for simplicity, clarity and traceability.
The MPC3R system fits in the original console and provides:
- Better visibility on the screen. The new graphic interface makes operators’ tasks easier.
- Clear display of calculated dimensions and actual dimensions.
- Improved and capable memory:
- Up to 10,000 programs and settings saved for 4 panel boxes layouts.
- Operators’ settings can be saved and reused.
- Programmable register adjustment.
- Quick backup of boxes settings on an USB flash drive.
- FFG 618 machines equipped with the MPC2 (Windows 95) or MPC3i supervisors
- FFG 924 FP (Fine Printing) machines equipped with the MPC2 or the MPC3i supervisors
- FFG 616 (MINILINE), 718 (SUPERMINILINE), 924 (MIDLINE), 1224 (FLEXOCOMPACT), 1228 (TRANSLINE),1636 (CUTLINE) and 1848 (MAXILINE) machines, equipped with the MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC1 and MTT supervisors
- DRO and DRO 1628 GT machines equipped with the MTT or MPC2 supervisors
- High performance equipment for more ease of use and a simplified production process.
- A simple display, a more readable operator interface and a larger memory.
- Efficient equipment that helps eliminate all manual adjustments and optimize productivity.
- Performing timely maintenance that reduces machine downtime and improves the equipment’s life.